Established in 2009, SVI Services, Inc. (“SVI”) is incorporated in California with principal offices in the SF Bay Area and satellite operations located New Jersey, Alberta, CA, Switzerland and India.
In the last 6 years, SVI has established itself as a premier “Global Supply Management” services provider to the Energy, Utility, Oil and Gas, and other Infrastructure related industries. Recently, SVI has broaden it’s services offering to include Engineering and Technical Services (Design, Engineering and Environmental), Project Management and Construction Support services.
Prior to establishing SVI, the founder and owner (Charles Twamugabo) spend over 20 years in the energy and utility related industries, notably as an executive with fortune 500 companies such as General Electric Company (“GE”), Tyco International and Pacific Gas & Electric (“PG&E).
Founder and Owner’s Background
Charles Twamugabo, President and CEO
- 22+ Years of Supply Management Experience in Energy and Utilities
- Senior Executive in Charge of Supply Management at PG&E for 3 Years
- Supply Management Executive Leadership Roles at SCE for 2 Years
- Various Supply Management Leadership Positions at GE Energy
- 6+ Years Experience in Supply Management Consulting Services
- 15+ Years Experience in Global Sourcing and Supplier Diversity Development
- Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts Certified & Practitioner
- Operational Roles: Supplier Quality, Buyer, etc.
Sourcing and Procurement
- Team of Supply Management Professionals w/ 20+ Years Experience
- Strong Negotiation, Contract Development and Management
- Strategic Sourcing and Category Management Processes
- Supplier Risk Assessment and Mitigation Strategies
- Supplier Relationship and Performance Management
- Team of Certified Project Managers wit Experience Coordinating Cross Functional and Large Projects
- Average of 15+ Years Combined Project and Supply Management Experience
- Six Sigma Trained, Certified and Practitioner
- Strong Analytical Skills, Communication and Change Management
Engineering and Quality Management
- Team of Process and Quality Engineering with an Average of 15+ Years of Experience
- Six Sigma Trained Certified and Practitioner
- Value Add Engineering
- Project Engineering